As a Bloom Club member, once you pay for the subscription you'll receive...
- Bi-monthly live classes with a different topic each class. Topics will be recovery-themed and include exercises and inquiry work to guide you on your path and spark your mind as well as provide share opportunities.
- Access to Carly & Kelly inside the private group where we will be actively engaged and available to support you.
- A private group, which is facilitated secretly on Facebook, to grow and encourage community honoring confidentiality and privacy.
- Weekly articles, videos or book recommendations to spark conversation and foster friendships inside the community.
- Access to all past classes with full class notes on each inside the group so you can watch at anytime as many times as you’d like.
HOW MUCH IS IT?
The cost of the monthly membership is $47/month.
Why $47/month? We want you invested in your learning. We’ve seen $19/month programs and simply don’t believe that price encourages active engagement. Psychologically people won’t buy into doing the work unless they are more vested.
The creators of low priced programs A) won’t invest as much of their time into it to create an impressionable experience like we plan on doing and B) they bank on the fact that you’ll just keep paying whether you are engaged or not because $19/month is no big deal.
We wanted to create something you’ll actually use and commit to doing the work. We want this program to be an integral part of your commitment to yourself, your recovery and to growing into the best version of yourself.
We are asking you to invest in yourself and believe there is no better investment you can make.
We created this program based on the things we wished we had as we were building out our own recovery and based on the feedback of people who we’ve worked with in their recovery who want more community, accountability and self-development.
The Bloom Club works out to about $1.50/day, which is less than a Unicorn Frap at Starbucks! Bloom is like a monthly gym membership for your sober soul and while you might not be drinking unicorns, you will be becoming one.
"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom"... into full bloom. -Anais Nin
What will I have access to when I sign up?
Once you sign up for Bloom, your membership begins and you'll be added to the secret Facebook community where you will receive access to the bi-weekly classes, the archives, our community group and Carly & Kelly's full engagement to answer your questions and interact with you.
How long do I have access to Bloom Club?
After enrolling, you have unlimited access to the club archives and group across any and all devices as long as you are a current member.
What is the cancellation policy?
You can cancel anytime and you will not be charged for the month following your cancellation. You will have access to The Bloom Club archives and private community group until the end of the current billing cycle you are in. Billing occurs every 30 days from your sign-up date. We do not offer refunds however you may access your club membership access until the next billing cycle is processed.